Date: Monday, April 14, 2014
Time: 7:00 PM
Place: Rothschild Village Hall
Pursuant to State Statutes, the following subject matter will come before the Board for consideration and possible action:
- 1. Call to Order
- 2. Pledge to Flag
- 3. Minutes of Previous Meeting(s):
Minutes of the March 24, 2014 Board Meeting, Special Board Meeting minutes of March 18, March 24, and April 7, 2014.
- 4. Requests and Statements from Audience
- 5. Clerk's Report
- A. Applications, Licenses and Permits (as submitted)
- 6. Police Report
- 7. Marc Hill - Seminar- Building Inspector- May 30 through June 2, 2014.
- 8. 2014 1st Quarter Ambulance/Misc. Billing Write Offs
- 9. Terri Baker EMS Letter
- 10. Aspirus Occupational Health Evaluation Quote
- 11. Payment of Vouchers
- 12. Municipal Court
- 13. Vonnie LLC (L&S) CSM at 1730 CTH XX
- 14. Vonnie LLC Site Plan: 1730 CTH XX
- 15. WisDOT: State Municipal Agreement (SMA) Revision #2
- 16. Crack Filling Service, Corp.
- 17. Final Outdoor Recreation Plan
- 18. 2014 Arbor Day (April 25) Program
- 19. Administrator of Public Works Report
- 20. Committee Reports
- 21. President's Report
- 22. Adjourn
Presiding Officer or Designee
Posted at the: Rothschild Village Hall & Rothschild Post Office:
Daily Herald Notified:
NOTE: Please note, upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Village Clerk's Office, 359-3660, during the normal hours of operation.