Date: Monday, February 24, 2014
Time: 7:00 PM
Place: Rothschild Village Hall
Pursuant to State Statutes, the following subject matter will come before the Board for consideration and possible action:
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge to Flag
3. Minutes· of Previous Meeting(s):
Minutes of the January 29, 2014 and February 10, 2014 Board Meetings
4. Requests and Statements from Audience
5. Clerk's Report
- Applications, Licenses and Permits (as submitted)
- Minutes of Previous Committee Meetings: Planning and Zoning January
29, 2014 meeting.
6. Chip Seal Contract
7. Police Report
8. EMS/Fire Report
9. Pavilion Rental
10. Treasurers Report
11. Payment of Vouchers
12. Consider approval of ordinance to amend the Village Comprehensive Plan Future land
Use Map for the Cedar Creek Business Park, as recommended by the Planning and
Zoning Commission, as illustrated in Exhibit 2 Cedar Creek Business Park Proposed
Future Land Use Map.
13. Consider approval of amendments to the Village's Official Zoning Map for several
parcels in the Cedar Creek Business Park, as rncommended by the Planning and Zoning
Commission, as illustrated in Exhibit 1 Cedar Creek Business Park Proposed Zoning
14. Purchase of Lot on the NE Corner of Grand Avenue and Alexander Street.
15. Administrator of Public Works Continuing Education Attendence
16. Administrator of Public Works Report
17. Committee Reports
18. President's Report
Posted at the: Rothschild Village Hall & Rothschild Post Office
Daily Herald Notified:
NOTE: Please note, upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled Individuals through appropriate aids and services.
For additional Information or to request this service, contact the Village Clerk's Office, 359·3660, during the normal hours of operation.