Future Land Use Map 7
The Village of Rothschild has recently adopted an amendment to its Comprehensive Plan. Wisconsin's Comprehensive Planning Legislation (Sec. 66.1001 State Stats.) requires that each of the following be informed:
• Every governmental body located in whole or in part within the Community;
• The clerk of every local governmental unit that is adjacent to the Community;
• The Wisconsin Department of Administration;
• The local regional planning commission;
• The local public library that serves the Community.
• In addition, any owner/operator with possible interest in non-metallic mineral resources in the area.