Reason for Announcement: Part-Time Position, Flexible 30 Hours Per Week
Responsibilities: Proficient in Microsoft Office; Transcription of Reports; Ability to Answer Multi-line Telephone System; Must have strong public relations skills; and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
Salary: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour, dependent on qualifications.
U.S. citizen; Minimum age - 21; Driver’s license; Good driving record; Good physical condition; High school diploma; No felony convictions; No domestic abuse convictions; Good verbal and written communication skills; Previous experience; React quickly and effectively to stressful situations; Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays if needed; Ability to keyboard/type 60 words per minute; Knowledge and skills in operating computer systems; Clear and concise speech; Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously; Ability to perform essential functions of this position.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Complete forms in accordance with department procedures.
- Create, maintain and enter information into databases.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers or phone systems.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
- Take dictation by machine and transcribe information.
- Use computers for various applications such as database management or word processing.
- Responsible for collecting and receipting money for services.
Application Deadline: February 05, 2021 at 12:00 p.m.
Submit: Resume and Application (PDF)
Contact: Administrative Assistant Merre Woznicki
ROTHSCHILD POLICE DEPARTMENT
211 Grand Avenue
Rothschild, WI 54474
Note: Oral interviews; Drug Screening; Background investigation; Residency required (Must reside in Marathon County). Department policy restricts visible tattoos. Tobacco use during hours of employment is strictly prohibited per department policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Rothschild Police Department is not currently taking applications for police officers.
We offer a Ride-Along program for individuals interested in law enforcement. Please complete the appropriate Ride-Along forms below and contact Chief Jeremy Hunt or Captain Kevin Ostrowski at 715/359-3879.